When you pause an automation for a contact, you can resume it later, at the same step.
Pause an Automation
As long as an automation is active and in progress for a contact, you can Pause the automation. This will allow the automation to resume, at a later time.
- Select Objects from the top menu.
- Select Contacts.
- Search for the Contact you would like to pause the automation for.
- Click on the Contact's name.
- Click on the Automations tab.
- Find the automation you would like to pause.
- Click Pause in the action column.
If you would like to Cancel the Automation the contact will restart the automation from the beginning.