Unarchive companies allows you to recover (re-activate) previously archived (deleted) companies from your Kizen account.
The system recognizes if a user attempts to add a company with the name that matches an archived company record in Kizen.
The pop-up window suggests two options: to unarchive the company or create a new one.
- If selecting to Unarchive a Company, the record is restored.
- The Timeline reflects the unarchive action.
- All field values of the archived company are restored.
- Any field that was previously null, will be overridden with the new data.
- Unarchiving a company will not override relationship fields, if a new relationship is added.
- If selecting to Create a new company, none of the archived record's field values or timeline populates into the information block or timeline.
To unarchive a company, the name has to exactly match the archived company record's name. This includes capitalization and punctuation within the record name.
Unarchive a Custom Object Record
- Click on Data.
- Click on Custom Objects.
- Click on Companies.
- Click on New Company.
- Enter Company Name that matches the company record that was previously deleted (archived).
- Click Save.
- Click Unarchive in the pop-up message.