Unarchive Contacts allows you to recover (re-activate) previously archived (deleted) contacts from your Kizen account.
The system recognizes if a user attempts to add a contact with an email that matches an archived contact's email in Kizen.
The pop-up window suggests two options: to unarchive the contact or create a new one.
- If selecting to Unarchive a Contact, the contact's previously entered information is restored.
- The Timeline reflects the unarchive action.
- All field values of the archived contact are restored.
- Any field that was previously null, will be overridden with the new data.
- Unarchiving a contact will not override relationship fields, if a new relationship is added.
- If selecting to Create a new contact, none of the archived contact's field values or timeline populates into the information block or timeline.
To unarchive a contact, the email has to exactly match the archived contact's email.
Adding a contact with the same name as the archived record, but with a different or without an email, will not be recognized as an archived contact - a new record will be created.
Unarchive a Contact
- Click on Data.
- Click on Contacts.
- Click on New Contact.
- Enter Email that matches the contact's email that was previously deleted (archived), as well as any other details.
- Click Save.
- Click Unarchive in the pop-up message.