Custom Objects can be created as Standard Objects or Workflows/Pipelines to store unique pieces of information.
In the instance that your custom object is created as a Workflow/Pipeline, there may be a need to adjust a record as it progresses through the workflow or pipeline.
In Kizen, you can adjust the stage two different ways. First, through updating the entity record. Second, through the drag and drop feature.
Navigate to the custom object:
1. Click on "Data"
2. Select "Custom Objects"
3. Select the pipeline you'd like to make updates to
Update through the entity record:
1. Select the entity record you'd like to change the stage of
2. Select the drop down on the "Stage" field
3. Select the stage you'd like to move the entity record to
4. Press "Save"
Update through the drag and drop feature:
1. Select the Column Icon to view the pipeline stages in Board View
2. Locate the entity record you'd like to change the stage of
3. Using the 6 dots on the top left corner of the entity record card, drag the card into the updated stage.