You can make updates to with multiple entity records at once through the Perform Action section.
Perform Action Overview
The Perform Action section allows you to easily make updates to multiple entity records or export a list of entity records.
Multiple entity records can easily be identified by:
- Accessing previously saved Entity Record Groups
- Searching by an entity records's name
The following actions can be performed on one or multiple entity records
- Change Field Value
- Manage Team
- Export to CSV
Steps to Perform an Action on Multiple Entity Records
- Select Data.
- Select Custom Objects.
- Click the Custom Object to find the group for.
- Next to All Records, click on the V icon.
- Select the Entity Record Group you would like to view.
- Click on the V icon next to Perform Action.
- Select the action you would like to perform.