The Dashboard allows users to create specific dashlets to visualize data and insights. Dashlets live within the dashboard and are small components that provide display-only snapshots of measurable results. Users can create dashlets to existing dashboards to suit their business needs. The Dashlet creator leads you through a series of steps involved in creating and publishing a dashlet. Use the following steps to create a new dashlet:
Adding an Activity Dashlet:
1. Click on the Dashboard tab
2. Click “Add Dashlet”
3. Select the Dashlet type for your desired dashlet:
- Scheduled activities - this will show all activities you are scheduled to complete
- Choose the pipeline/workflow you’d like to create a dashlet for
4. Configure the dashlet as desired
Dashlet Report Types:
- Deal Records Added: detailed view of all new deals added to your pipeline, with adjustable dates.
- Deal Records Lost: detailed view of all deals lost in your pipeline, with adjustable dates.
- Opportunity Conversion: bar chart view of all deals broken down by stage.
- Sales Leaderboard with Projections: bar chart view of all team member deals with projected closing forecast.
- Pipeline Value Overtime: line graph view of pipelines overtime.
5. Click Add Dashlet
6. The dashlet will now appear on your dashboard