- Select Settings from the top menu bar
- Click Activities
- Search for the activity you would like to edit
- Click the "..." in the Actions column
- Click Edit Activity
The sections below will help you understand the various settings you can add for your activity and the notifications available.
The Activity Settings section allows you to add and remove fields for your Team Members to reference or complete each time they log a specific activity.
The custom fields available are based on the setup of your company's account.
- Select the Custom Object from Choose Object
- Select the Custom Field from Choose Field
- Optional - Change the Activity Display Name
- This will allow you to change the name of the field on the activity
- If a Team Member is required to complete the field to save the activity, update the Field is Required toggle
- Click Save
If you want to provide reference details for your team members while logging activities, you can add Custom Fields which have data already. The data will pre-populate in the activity.
Activity Fields are set up for specific activities. These fields will be read-only once logged and will show on the timeline.
- Add the Field Name
- Determine if a response to this Field is Required for the activity to be saved
- Under Choose Field Type, select the format you would like to utilize
- Click Save
Ordering the Activity Settings
- Use the six dots to re-order the fields in the Activity
- Use the right arrow to extend the size of the field
- Use the "..." to Edit the Field, Hide the Field, Make Required, or Delete
- Change the Activity Display Name
You can notify team members via email or text each time the activity is logged.